Moses Baskets are a lightweight and typically all-natural alternative to bassinets for newborn babies.
During the first few weeks, you will want to keep your newborn close. Moses Baskets provide a lightweight, portable, no assembly required, easy sleeping space for you to keep your newborn near.
It is made of natural Elephant Grass, native to Ghana. The dyes are also natural. Handles are made of leather.
• Baba Tree Moses Baskets are safe for sleep up until 18 pounds, or until he or she can roll. Stop using the Moses Basket for baby sleep immediately once these developmental benchmarks are met.
• Bare bassinets are best. Your Baba Tree Moses basket comes with a custom Luliluli foam mattress, 3 cm thick with a white polyester-cotton blend fitted cover. Do not add any other toys, pillows, or blankets while the baby is in the bassinet.
• Back is best. It is safest to lay baby down on their back for nap time and bedtime.
• Never transport baby while in the Moses Basket.
• Follow the latest recommendations from the American Academy of Pediatrics for safe sleep.
Yes! Your Baba Tree Moses Basket comes with a Luliluli mattress pad and a white polyester-cotton blend cover. It is 3 cm thick.
No however we do offer Luliluli rocking stands that are compatible with Baba Tree Moses Baskets!
Yes! Luliluli changing baskets come with a thin waterproof pad.
• Orders are processed and shipped within 3 business days of your order confirmation. We will typically use either FedEx Ground or UPS Ground depending on your location and order weight.
• Please allot for approximately 5-10 business days for your order to arrive once we have provided your items to FedEx or UPS.
• Please ensure all shipping information is accurate.
Not currently. We anticipate being able to offer international shipping by mid-2021.
Shipping is a $10 flat fee for the 48 contiguous states, $15 to Hawaii and Alaska. For the holidays, November 15th 2020 through January 2nd 2021, take advantage of FREE shipping on ALL orders!!!
Returns and Exchange Policy
• Returns are accepted with 7 days of receipt of items that are defective or missing pieces.
• All items are individually inspected prior to shipping.
• All Baba Tree Moses Baskets and Luliluli Changing Baskets are hand-made of natural Elephant Grass and other natural materials. Please be aware that color and weaving variations will occur. By the nature of hand-made products, there may be minor imperfections.
Due to the handmade and one-of-a-kind nature of our products, exchanges are not permitted.
Baba Tree Moses baskets are made of sustainable elephant grass, native to Ghana, Africa. It is durable yet moldable, so it may get out of shape in shipping.
Easy to Re-Shape Steps:
• Fill your bathtub, sink, or a deep container with cool water.
• Immerse the basket in water, up to just below the leather handle.
• Hold the basket in the water for about 60 seconds. Pull the basket out of the water, shaking off the excess water.
• Let the basket sit for a few minutes to allow the water to penetrate the seagrass.
• Push the basket back into shape. To get a flat bottom, finish the shaping process by pushing the basket base against the floor while holding onto the basket sides. Don't be afraid to use a bit of elbow grease, for the baskets are very resilient!
• Allow drying thoroughly, undisturbed, out of the sun, in a dry place. The natural dyes on the baskets are susceptible to fading when in direct sunlight.
• Use the water from shaping to water a tree or your indoor plants!